Cologuard is shipped directly to patients' homes upon ordering.
Accompanied by 2 months of personalized outreach to facilitate screening completion, including a welcome call as well as mail, email, or text message reminders.
The Cologuard Collection Kit
The Cologuard collection kit is designed for ease of use at home. If a patient has questions, a customer support specialist is available to assist via phone at 1-844-870-8870. The Cologuard Quick Start Guide may be shipped with or separately from the collection kit, and can also be downloaded or sent electronically to patients.
Cologuard® is a noninvasive colorectal cancer (CRC) screening that can help address potential barriers for patients
3 Tips for Cologuard collection kit completion
Reinforce the importance of screening on time
- Explain how screening on time is important because when detected in early stages, CRC is more treatable3*
- Set a 2-week timeframe to use the Cologuard collection kit
- Expect welcome outreach from the Exact Sciences patient navigation program
Confirm collection and return process
- Store the Cologuard collection kit on the back of the toilet for easy use
- An acceptable stool sample should be no larger than the bottle of liquid in the kit and should not be provided if there is diarrhea or blood in the stool
- Patients should plan to collect their sample when they can get it back to UPS on that same day or the next day
The patient navigation program is available 24/7 to help patients complete their Cologuard collection kit at 1-844-870-8870 and via chat.